Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/27 11:02:52 UTC

Release Plan for the Synapse-1.2 release [Revised]

Folks,

First of all I apologies for the delay in sending this, but I was waiting
for the WSS4J Vote to start (which has not yet happened).

As you all might already know, we had to delay the release of Synapse-1.2
because one of the dependent releases (Rampart-1.4) is not in-place yet. So
Synapse-1.2 has to wait till Rampart-1.4 and Rampart is blocked on WSS4J
release.

Currently we have only one issue to be fixed on which I am working on for
the moment and will be able to fix by the end of day, hopefully :-). We need
to fix a few documents as well. By considering all that here is the revised
release plan;

We will do a beta release of synapse 1.2 on 28th of May (Synapse-1.2-beta1)
and will wait for the Rampart release to happen. We will be doing the
Synapse-1.2 release as soon as the Rampart release is out.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: Release Plan for the Synapse-1.2 release [Revised]

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
[status update]

Synapse-1.2 release is waiting for the Rampart/WSS4J artifacts to be
available on public maven2 repositories.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton