Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com> on 2005/05/10 01:15:55 UTC

XSDA messages

I am working on a document for the Reference Manual
that will list all of the messages in Derby.  I have
separated them out by Class code, but the problem is I
have descriptions for every class code but one.  For
example, the description for Class Code XSDB is:
"RawStore - Data.Generic transaction exceptions".

I cant find a description for Class Code XSDA.  Anyone
know where I can find one, and if not, any ideas what
we could label that class code?

Re: XSDA messages

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.
These are internal errors generated from the lowest level
of the store engine, "RawStore".  I believe if any of them
show up they indicate a bug somewhere, so there is not much
to document.  They are messages we hope the user will never
see.

Re: XSDA messages

Posted by scott hutinger <s-...@wiu.edu>.
Is this what you are after?