Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/24 21:35:59 UTC

Help with the Clojure release jars

I was wondering if someone could help me verify if I accidentally released
the Clojure jars.

Background:
I was creating and testing the Clojure jars for staging according my my
instructions[1].
I hit the close button on the repository but I didn't see it updated at the
link
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/mxnet/contrib/clojure/clojure-mxnet-linux-cpu/1.4.0/
- so I hit the release button.

Last time I did a release, I remember I had to explicitly hit the "promote"
button to get it promoted to maven central at the release time, but now I'm
not sure.

So could someone please help me:
1) Figure out if I accidentally released it by mistake
  - there are 3 jars: The clojure linux-cpu, linux-gpu, and osx-cpu
2) If I did, please tell me how/if I can fix it (and sorry of course)
3) Please let me know any corrections so I that I can update my process
instructions and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks,
Carin

Re: Help with the Clojure release jars

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.
The jars have been cleaned up. Thanks for the help everyone.

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.