Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jerry Jalenak <Je...@LABONE.com> on 2003/03/07 14:57:48 UTC

[Repost] Cannot Cast to Map

<begging>
	I'm in dire need of some help on this.  I can't seem to figure out
what has changed.  This worked with a mid-Feb build of 1.1b3, but has quit
working since I swapped in the 1.1rc1 build from both 03/05 and 03/06.
Please?  Anyone?

</begging>

<repost>

I'm getting the following message from the <nested> tags following
conversion to the 1.1rc1 nightly build from 3/5:

	[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/tiles/membersolutions/menu.jsp] Cannot
cast to Map for name=Authenticated_UserKey property=null scope=null'

The jsp looks like

<%@ taglib uri="/bean"		prefix="bean"		%>
<%@ taglib uri="/display"	prefix="display"	%>
<%@ taglib uri="/html"		prefix="html"		%>
<%@ taglib uri="/logic"		prefix="logic"		%>
<%@ taglib uri="/nested"	prefix="nested"	%>
<%@ taglib uri="/tiles"		prefix="tiles"		%>
<%@ page language="java" %>
<nested:root name="Authenticated_UserKey">
	<nested:iterate property="menu">
src="/images/navButton.jpg"/>
			&nbsp;<span class="bodytextbold"><nested:write
property="applicationMenuHeading"/></span>
			<nested:define id="lobName" property="lobName"/>
		<nested:iterate property="applicationMenu">
		<nested:define id="urlValue" property="url"/>
		<nested:define id="urlDescription" property="description"/>
			&nbsp;
			<nested:link forward="<%= urlValue %>" paramId="lob"
paramName="lobName" styleClass="bodytextsmall" title="<%= urlDescription
%>">
				<nested:write property="name"/>
			</nested:link>
		</nested:iterate>
	</nested:iterate>
</nested:root>

Any ideas?

</repost>

TIA.

Jerry Jalenak
Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496
jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com