Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Koxkorrita <ko...@laudio.info> on 2008/11/20 00:46:28 UTC

maven and jboss

hello
i am trying to deploy one app into one jboss.
my jboss is into c:\jboss

can anybody helps me for stating jboss and deploying one app using maven?
thanks

Re: maven and jboss ¿where must i to writte the deploy code?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> i am trying to deploy one application using cargo into one JBoss.
> my app strutture is this:

Since you are asking about the Cargo plugin, you should really ask on
the Cargo Users list...

Wayne

maven and jboss ¿where must i to writte the deploy code?

Posted by Koxkorrita <ko...@laudio.info>.
Hello
i am trying to deploy one application using cargo into one JBoss.
my app strutture is this:

parentProyect (multimodule project) (pom.xml->packaging: pom)
two web modules (pom.xml->packaging: war)
one ear module(pom.xml->packaging: ear)
one core module(pom.xml->packaging: jar)

for deplying i put the next code into part proyect but it doesnt deploy.
i have in this moment 2 questions:
1.- into which pom.xml file must i put te bellow code for deploying? into
the parent? into the ear? into the all pom.xml files?
2.- is correct for deplouying the bellowcode?

thanks

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
    <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
        <wait>false</wait>
        <container>
            <containerId>jboss4x</containerId>
            <zipUrlInstaller>
                <url>
                    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/jboss-4.0.2.zip
                </url>
                <installDir>${installDir}</installDir>
            </zipUrlInstaller>
        </container>
        <configuration>
            <home>
                c:\jboss4x\container
            </home>
        </configuration>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

Re: PROBLEM WITH MAVENAND SPINRG ARTIFACT. help me please

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> org.appfuse:maven-warpath-plugin:maven-plugin:2.0-SNAPSHOT

Given that you're using appfuse, you should probably ask on the
AppFuse list if you don't get the answer you are looking for here...

Wayne

PROBLEM WITH MAVENAND SPINRG ARTIFACT. help me please

Posted by Koxkorrita <ko...@laudio.info>.
hello.
During 3 days i am trying to solve one geat (for me) problem.
into my pom file have one problem (bellow the pom file). I have, using maven
and eclipse (m2) create oen proye3ct from one spring basic artifact.
whe i packaging i load this error.
Error scanning for extensions: Cannot resolve pre-scanned plugin artifact
(for use as an extension): org.appfuse:maven-warpath-plugin: Failed to
resolve extension plugin:
org.appfuse:maven-warpath-plugin:maven-plugin:2.0-SNAPSHOT

if i comment the  "maven-warpath-plugin" line appears other error:
20/11/08 22:48:36 CET: Missing artifact
org.appfuse:appfuse-spring:war:2.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
20/11/08 22:48:36 CET: Missing artifact
org.appfuse:appfuse-spring:warpath:2.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
20/11/08 22:48:36 CET: Missing artifact
org.appfuse:appfuse-hibernate:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT:compile

Can you help me please?

thanks

the pom file is this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>org.domain.deportes.app</groupId>
    <artifactId>appWeb</artifactId>
    <packaging>war</packaging>
    <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>AppFuse Spring MVC Application</name>
    <url>http://www.mycompany.com</url>
    <parent>
     <artifactId>app</artifactId>
     <groupId>org</groupId>
     <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </parent>

    <prerequisites>
        <maven>2.0.6</maven>
    </prerequisites>

    <licenses>
        <license>
            <name></name>
            <url></url>
        </license>
    </licenses>

    <scm>
        <connection></connection>
        <developerConnection></developerConnection>
        <url></url>
    </scm>

    <issueManagement>
        <system></system>
        <url></url>
    </issueManagement>

    <developers>
        <developer>
            <id></id>
            <name></name>
            <email></email>
            <timezone></timezone>
        </developer>
    </developers>

    <build>
        <defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>appfuse-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${appfuse.version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <genericCore>${amp.genericCore}</genericCore>
                    <fullSource>${amp.fullSource}</fullSource>
                </configuration>
                <!-- Dependency needed by appfuse:gen-model to connect to
database. -->
                <!-- See http://issues.appfuse.org/browse/APF-868 to learn
more.    -->
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>${jdbc.groupId}</groupId>
                        <artifactId>${jdbc.artifactId}</artifactId>
                        <version>${jdbc.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <verbose>true</verbose>
                    <complianceLevel>1.5</complianceLevel>
                    <showWeaveInfo>true</showWeaveInfo>
                    <aspectLibraries>
                        <aspectLibrary>
                            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                            <artifactId>spring-aspects</artifactId>
                        </aspectLibrary>
                    </aspectLibraries>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4</version>
                <configuration>
                    <additionalProjectnatures>
                        <projectnature>org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.springnature</projectnature>
                    </additionalProjectnatures>
                    <additionalBuildcommands>
                        <buildcommand>org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.springbuilder</buildcommand>
                    </additionalBuildcommands>
                    <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
                    <downloadJavadocs>true</downloadJavadocs>
                    <wtpversion>1.5</wtpversion>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-idea-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
                    <downloadJavadocs>true</downloadJavadocs>
                    <dependenciesAsLibraries>true</dependenciesAsLibraries>
                    <useFullNames>false</useFullNames>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.0-alpha-2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <components>
                        <component>
                            <name>hbm2ddl</name>
                            <implementation>annotationconfiguration</implementation>
                            <!-- Use 'jpaconfiguration' if you're using
JPA. -->
                            <!--<implementation>jpaconfiguration</implementation>-->
                        </component>
                    </components>
                    <componentProperties>
                        <drop>true</drop>
                        <jdk5>true</jdk5>
                        <propertyfile>target/classes/jdbc.properties</propertyfile>
                        <skip>${maven.test.skip}</skip>
                    </componentProperties>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>process-test-resources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>hbm2ddl</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>${jdbc.groupId}</groupId>
                        <artifactId>${jdbc.artifactId}</artifactId>
                        <version>${jdbc.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>dbunit-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-beta-1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <dataTypeFactoryName>${dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName}</dataTypeFactoryName>
                    <driver>${jdbc.driverClassName}</driver>
                    <username>${jdbc.username}</username>
                    <password>${jdbc.password}</password>
                    <url>${jdbc.url}</url>
                    <src>src/test/resources/sample-data.xml</src>
                    <type>${dbunit.operation.type}</type>
                    <schema>${dbunit.schema}</schema>
                    <skip>${maven.test.skip}</skip>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>test-compile</id>
                        <phase>test-compile</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>operation</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <!-- Runs before integration tests and
jetty:run-war -->
                        <id>test</id>
                        <phase>test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>operation</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>${jdbc.groupId}</groupId>
                        <artifactId>${jdbc.artifactId}</artifactId>
                        <version>${jdbc.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>6.1.5</version>
                <configuration>
                    <contextPath>/</contextPath>
                    <scanIntervalSeconds>3</scanIntervalSeconds>
                    <scanTargetPatterns>
                        <scanTargetPattern>
                            <directory>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF</directory>
                            <excludes>
                                <exclude>**/*.jsp</exclude>
                            </excludes>
                            <includes>
                                <include>**/*.properties</include>
                                <include>**/*.xml</include>
                            </includes>
                        </scanTargetPattern>
                    </scanTargetPatterns>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <dependentWarExcludes>
                        **/jdbc.properties,**/hibernate.cfg.xml,**/sql-map-config.xml,**/web.xml,WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/**
                    </dependentWarExcludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
             <plugin>
                <groupId>org.appfuse</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-warpath-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${appfuse.version}</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>add-classes</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <warpathExcludes>
                        applicationContext-resources.xml,ApplicationResources*.properties,ehcache.xml,
                        hibernate.cfg.xml,jdbc.properties,log4j.xml,mail.properties,**/persistence.xml,
                        sql-map-config.xml
                    </warpathExcludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>native2ascii-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-alpha-1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <dest>target/classes</dest>
                    <src>src/main/resources</src>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>native2ascii-utf8</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>native2ascii</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <encoding>UTF8</encoding>
                            <includes>
                                ApplicationResources_ko.properties,
                                ApplicationResources_no.properties,
                                ApplicationResources_tr.properties,
                                ApplicationResources_zh*.properties
                            </includes>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>native2ascii-8859_1</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>native2ascii</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <encoding>8859_1</encoding>
                            <includes>
                                ApplicationResources_de.properties,
                                ApplicationResources_fr.properties,
                                ApplicationResources_nl.properties,
                                ApplicationResources_pt*.properties
                            </includes>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
        <resources>
            <resource>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_de.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_fr.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_ko.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_nl.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_no.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_pt*.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_tr.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_zh*.properties</exclude>
                    <exclude>applicationContext-resources.xml</exclude>
                </excludes>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
            </resource>
            <resource>
                <includes>
                    <include>applicationContext-resources.xml</include>
                </includes>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
            </resource>
        </resources>
        <testResources>
            <testResource>
                <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
            </testResource>
            <testResource>
                <directory>src/main/webapp</directory>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
                <includes>
                    <include>**/*.xml</include>
                </includes>
            </testResource>
        </testResources>
    </build>

    <repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>central</id>
            <url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
            <id>appfuse</id>
            <url>http://static.appfuse.org/repository</url>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

    <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>appfuse</id>
            <url>http://static.appfuse.org/repository</url>
        </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.appfuse</groupId>
            <artifactId>appfuse-${web.framework}</artifactId>
            <version>${appfuse.version}</version>
            <type>war</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.appfuse</groupId>
            <artifactId>appfuse-${web.framework}</artifactId>
            <version>${appfuse.version}</version>
            <type>warpath</type>
            <!-- This exclusion and the dependency following this one allow
DAO framework switching. -->
            <!-- You only need these if you want to use JPA or iBATIS. See
APF-565 for more information. -->
            <!-- It does no harm to leave it in for Hibernate, but it's not
needed. -->
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>org.appfuse</groupId>
                    <artifactId>appfuse-hibernate</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.appfuse</groupId>
            <artifactId>appfuse-${dao.framework}</artifactId>
            <version>${appfuse.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>${jdbc.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>${jdbc.artifactId}</artifactId>
            <version>${jdbc.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <!-- Dependencies with scope=provided aren't picked up from
dependent JARs -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
            <version>${jsp.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
            <version>${servlet.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jmock</groupId>
            <artifactId>jmock</artifactId>
            <version>${jmock.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>${junit.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-mock</artifactId>
            <version>${spring.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.subethamail</groupId>
            <artifactId>subethasmtp-wiser</artifactId>
            <version>${wiser.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <reporting>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-changes-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.0</version>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <linkXref>true</linkXref>
                    <targetJdk>1.5</targetJdk>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </reporting>

    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>integration-test</id>
            <activation>
                <property>
                    <name>!maven.test.skip</name>
                </property>
            </activation>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>0.3</version>
                        <configuration>
                            <wait>${cargo.wait}</wait>
                            <container>
                                <containerId>${cargo.container}</containerId>
                                <!--home>${cargo.container.home}</home-->
                                <zipUrlInstaller>
                                    <url>${cargo.container.url}</url>
                                    <installDir>${installDir}</installDir>
                                </zipUrlInstaller>
                            </container>
                            <configuration>
                                <home>${project.build.directory}/${cargo.container}/container</home>
                                <properties>
                                    <cargo.hostname>${cargo.host}</cargo.hostname>
                                    <cargo.servlet.port>${cargo.port}</cargo.servlet.port>
                                </properties>
                            </configuration>
                        </configuration>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>start-container</id>
                                <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>start</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                            <execution>
                                <id>stop-container</id>
                                <phase>post-integration-test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>stop</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
                    <plugin>
                        <version>1.1</version>
                        <configuration>
                            <tasks>
                                <taskdef
resource="webtest_base_relaxed.taskdef">
                                    <classpath
refid="maven.test.classpath"/>
                                </taskdef>
                                <mkdir dir="target/webtest-data"/>
                                <!-- Delete old results file if it
exists -->
                                <delete
file="target/webtest-data/web-tests-result.xml"/>
                                <!-- This is so the default will be used if
no test case is specified -->
                                <property name="test"
value="run-all-tests"/>
                                <echo level="info">Testing
'${project.build.finalName}' with locale '${user.language}'</echo>
                                <ant
antfile="src/test/resources/web-tests.xml" target="${test}">
                                    <property name="user.language"
value="${user.language}"/>
                                    <property name="webapp.name"
value="${project.build.finalName}"/>
                                    <property name="host"
value="${cargo.host}"/>
                                    <property name="port"
value="${cargo.port}"/>
                                </ant>
                            </tasks>
                        </configuration>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <phase>integration-test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>run</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                        <dependencies>
                            <dependency>
                                <groupId>com.canoo.webtest</groupId>
                                <artifactId>webtest</artifactId>
                                <version>${webtest.version}</version>
                                <!-- groovy-all doesn't have a pom in
central repo -->
                                <!-- exclude groovy to prevent trying to
fetch pom -->
                                <exclusions>
                                    <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>groovy</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>groovy-all</artifactId>
                                    </exclusion>
                                </exclusions>
                            </dependency>
                        </dependencies>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
            </build>
        </profile>

        <!-- ================= Production Settings Profile
================= -->
        <!-- Use "-P prod" when you want to use the settings in this
profile -->
        <!--
=============================================================== -->
        <profile>
            <id>prod</id>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <!-- Override location of data file for DbUnit to load
(doesn't have negative keys) -->
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>dbunit-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <configuration>
                            <src>src/main/resources/default-data.xml</src>
                        </configuration>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
            </build>
        </profile>

        <!-- ================= Database Profiles ================= -->
        <profile>
            <id>derby</id>
            <properties>
                <hibernate.dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.DerbyDialect</hibernate.dialect>
                <jdbc.groupId>org.apache.derby</jdbc.groupId>
                <jdbc.artifactId>derbyclient</jdbc.artifactId>
                <jdbc.version>10.2.2.0</jdbc.version>
                <jdbc.driverClassName>org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver</jdbc.driverClassName>
                <jdbc.url><![CDATA[jdbc:derby://localhost/appWeb;create=true]]></jdbc.url>
                <jdbc.username>any</jdbc.username>
                <jdbc.password>value</jdbc.password>
            </properties>
        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>h2</id>
            <properties>
                <dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>org.dbunit.ext.hsqldb.HsqldbDataTypeFactory</dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>
                <hibernate.dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.H2Dialect</hibernate.dialect>
                <jdbc.groupId>com.h2database</jdbc.groupId>
                <jdbc.artifactId>h2</jdbc.artifactId>
                <jdbc.version>1.0.20061217</jdbc.version>
                <jdbc.driverClassName>org.h2.Driver</jdbc.driverClassName>
                <jdbc.url><![CDATA[jdbc:h2:appWeb]]></jdbc.url>
                <jdbc.username>sa</jdbc.username>
                <jdbc.password></jdbc.password>
            </properties>
        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>hsqldb</id>
            <properties>
                <dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>org.dbunit.ext.hsqldb.HsqldbDataTypeFactory</dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>
                <hibernate.dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect</hibernate.dialect>
                <jdbc.groupId>hsqldb</jdbc.groupId>
                <jdbc.artifactId>hsqldb</jdbc.artifactId>
                <jdbc.version>1.8.0.7</jdbc.version>
                <jdbc.driverClassName>org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</jdbc.driverClassName>
                <jdbc.url><![CDATA[jdbc:hsqldb:appWeb;shutdown=true]]></jdbc.url>
                <jdbc.username>sa</jdbc.username>
                <jdbc.password></jdbc.password>
            </properties>
        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>oracle</id>
            <properties>
                <dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>org.dbunit.ext.oracle.OracleDataTypeFactory</dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>
                <dbunit.schema>SYSTEM</dbunit.schema> <!-- Make sure to
capitalize the schema name -->
                <hibernate.dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect</hibernate.dialect>
                <jdbc.groupId>com.oracle</jdbc.groupId>
                <jdbc.artifactId>ojdbc14</jdbc.artifactId>
                <jdbc.version>10.2.0.2.0</jdbc.version>
                <jdbc.driverClassName>oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</jdbc.driverClassName>
                <jdbc.url><![CDATA[jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE]]></jdbc.url>
                <jdbc.username>system</jdbc.username>
                <jdbc.password>system</jdbc.password>
            </properties>
        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>postgresql</id>
            <properties>
                <hibernate.dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect</hibernate.dialect>
                <jdbc.groupId>postgresql</jdbc.groupId>
                <jdbc.artifactId>postgresql</jdbc.artifactId>
                <jdbc.version>8.1-407.jdbc3</jdbc.version>
                <jdbc.driverClassName>org.postgresql.Driver</jdbc.driverClassName>
                <jdbc.url><![CDATA[jdbc:postgresql://localhost/appWeb]]></jdbc.url>
                <jdbc.username>postgres</jdbc.username>
                <jdbc.password>postgres</jdbc.password>
            </properties>
        </profile>
        <profile>
            <!-- You need to enable TCP/IP Connections for SQL Server 2005
after installing. -->
            <!--
http://www.mattwoodward.com/blog/index.cfm?commentID=211 -->
            <id>sqlserver</id>
            <properties>
                <dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>org.dbunit.ext.mssql.MsSqlDataTypeFactory</dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>
                <dbunit.operation.type>MSSQL_CLEAN_INSERT</dbunit.operation.type>
                <hibernate.dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.SQLServerDialect</hibernate.dialect>
                <jdbc.groupId>net.sourceforge.jtds</jdbc.groupId>
                <jdbc.artifactId>jtds</jdbc.artifactId>
                <jdbc.version>1.2</jdbc.version>
                <jdbc.driverClassName>net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver</jdbc.driverClassName>
                <jdbc.url><![CDATA[jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:3683/appWeb]]></jdbc.url>
                <jdbc.username>sa</jdbc.username>
                <jdbc.password>appfuse</jdbc.password>
            </properties>
        </profile>

        <!-- ================= Container Profiles ================= -->
        <profile>
            <id>jboss</id>
            <properties>
                <cargo.container>jboss4x</cargo.container>
                <cargo.container.home>${env.JBOSS_HOME}</cargo.container.home>
                <cargo.container.url>http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jboss/jboss-4.0.5.GA.zip</cargo.container.url>
            </properties>
        </profile>
    </profiles>

    <properties>
        <!-- Application settings -->
        <copyright.year>2007</copyright.year>
        <dao.framework>hibernate</dao.framework>
        <web.framework>spring</web.framework>
        <amp.genericCore>true</amp.genericCore>
        <amp.fullSource>false</amp.fullSource>

        <!-- Framework dependency versions -->
        <appfuse.version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</appfuse.version>
        <spring.version>2.0.6</spring.version>

        <!-- Testing dependency versions -->
        <jmock.version>1.1.0</jmock.version>
        <jsp.version>2.0</jsp.version>
        <junit.version>4.4</junit.version>
        <servlet.version>2.4</servlet.version>
        <wiser.version>1.2</wiser.version>

        <!-- WebTest dependency versions  -->
        <webtest.version>R_1600</webtest.version>

        <!-- Cargo settings -->
        <cargo.container>tomcat5x</cargo.container>
        <cargo.container.home>${env.CATALINA_HOME}</cargo.container.home>
        <cargo.container.url>http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/v6.0.14/bin/apache-tomcat-6.0.14.zip</cargo.container.url>
        <cargo.host>localhost</cargo.host>
        <cargo.port>8081</cargo.port>
        <cargo.wait>false</cargo.wait>

        <!-- Database settings -->
        <dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>org.dbunit.dataset.datatype.DefaultDataTypeFactory</dbunit.dataTypeFactoryName>
        <dbunit.operation.type>CLEAN_INSERT</dbunit.operation.type>
        <hibernate.dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect</hibernate.dialect>
        <jdbc.groupId>mysql</jdbc.groupId>
        <jdbc.artifactId>mysql-connector-java</jdbc.artifactId>
        <jdbc.version>5.0.5</jdbc.version>
        <jdbc.driverClassName>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</jdbc.driverClassName>
        <jdbc.url><![CDATA[jdbc:mysql://localhost/appWeb?createDatabaseIfNotExist=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8]]></jdbc.url>
        <jdbc.username>root</jdbc.username>
        <jdbc.password></jdbc.password>
    </properties>
</project>

RE: maven and jboss

Posted by "Jeudy, Guillaume" <gj...@teksystems.com>.
Yes or you can use the jboss-maven-plugin:

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>jboss-maven-plugin</artifactId>

google it for more info :)

Guillaume

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.