Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com> on 2006/12/02 09:43:02 UTC

doubt on apache's beehive

Hi,

Hi ,

 can i create beehive application without using Ant, if so, kindly some some
one explain me.

i am getting error as " HTTP Status 404". what shall i do.

i tested with simple application. but couldn't. i used netui-blank samples
which is in beehive's doc.
kindly explain with package structure.
its urgent..

regards
sam

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com>.
hi carlin,

 thanks, but no error was displayed in tomcate when i deployed my webapps.
and also no error in tomcate window console also.yes i am having  this error
only .

struts.config.xml is not automatically creating,i do not know why?. that's
why i am getting 404. i am running  the netui-blank application only , same
web.xml only i am using. but i am getting 404. bcos of cannot find module
configuration file, note that this was not shown in tomcate console window.
i  think that error will be  404.

what can i do for that?.

my context is: beehive
my directory is : bee

my url is : http://localhost:8080/beehive/bee/begin.do?

i tried out moving Controller class to src also.. same 404.

 any probs in url  or any where else ..kindly give me the answer.

with thanks
sam

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com>.
hi carlin,

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com>.
Hi carlin,

 yes that's right. i configured JDT APT for Beehive and
its worked well.

Thanks lot..
with thanks
sam

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com>.
hi carlin,

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com>.
hi..

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by Greg Mally <an...@gmail.com>.
If you want to use the Beehive APT in standard Eclipse for non-Ant building,
I have a blog that demonstrates how to do this:

http://dev2dev.bea.com/blog/gmally/archive/2005/11/beehive_enable_1.html

NOTE: The blog illustrates how to set this up using Eclipse 3.1.  However,
it should work with later releases of Eclipse as well.

  -- Greg

Re: doubt on apache's beehive

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.

RE: doubt on apache's beehive