Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2022/01/29 20:12:12 UTC

Camel 3.15.0 Release Issues

Hi Everyone:

I am having issues cutting the release candidate for Camel 3.15.0 (off
of the current main branch). The build breaks on the
`camel-endpointdsl` module with the following error:

```
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project run-it: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.camel.archetypes.archetypeIT.camel-archetype-endpointdsl:run-it:jar:0.0.1:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.camel:camel-endpointdsl:jar:3.15.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
[INFO] [INFO] org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Failed to execute goal on project run-it: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.camel.archetypes.archetypeIT.camel-archetype-endpointdsl:run-it:jar:0.0.1:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.camel:camel-endpointdsl:jar:3.15.0-SNAPSHOT
```

Any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
Gregor

Re: Camel 3.15.0 Release Issues

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Oh thanks for discovering this.

I think we can try to move the archetype builds to after DSL, eg at
the end so let me try to reorder this in the pom

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel 3.15.0 Release Issues

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
okay I have tested and it looks good for me - pushed latest commits to
main branch - you are welcome to restart

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 10:12 AM Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:

> I was able to run through the Maven release stage, but I am not able
> to close the staging repository on Apache's Nexus due to failed
> validations:
>
> ```
> Invalid Signature:
> '/org/apache/camel/camel-dependencies-generator/3.15.0/camel-dependencies-generator-3.15.0.pom.asc'
> is not a valid signature for
> 'camel-dependencies-generator-3.15.0.pom'.
> Missing Signature:
> '/org/apache/camel/camel-dependencies/3.15.0/camel-dependencies-3.15.0.pom.asc'
> does not exist for 'camel-dependencies-3.15.0.pom'.
> ```
>
> This seems to be caused by the recent workaround we put in place to
> unblock the release.

Ah okay we cannot install this pom on the fly via that attach artifact.
So yeah we need to go back to sync the pom.xml in the source code as
we did previously.

I can work on this but I need to step out on and off today so its
first done later this afternoon.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi