Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Atul Parti <at...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 16:37:09 UTC

Need Help on XML Vulnerabilty of Apache Xerces Java

I am looking for an information.

I am looking for removing security vulnerabilities that may be associated
with XML parsers.
Which version of Apache Xerces Java has rectified the xml Vulnerability(if
any).
Currently we are using Apache Xerces Java 1.4.3.

I went through different sites but could not find a single reference, where
it is mention that Apache Xerces Java has rectified the xml vulnerability
issue.
In case any one help me or confirm me that my understanding is correct.

With Regards
Atul