Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/03 14:13:20 UTC

New wiki page for Running Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Hi,

We've just posted a new updated wiki page covering the above topic.
If there are any discrepancies within the page it would be nice if
individuals could sign up to the wiki and edit based upon your own
experiences using >= Nutch 1.3 within an IDE. However, alternatively please
post on the lists and we will get it updated.
Thanks for now

--
*Lewis*

Re: New wiki page for Running Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Nice!

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Sorry