Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Sauer <ch...@giniality.ch> on 2007/03/22 10:17:00 UTC

JSPC plugin and target version of Tomcat

Hi,

Yipie - I can successfully compile JSPs using the JSPC plugin.

But the problem is, that the version of the plugin uses the jasper-compiler 5.5.15 by
default. Consequently any precompiled JSP will not run in a tomcat 5.0.27!
I already tried to override the dependency in my WAR project to be 5.0.27, but the
result stays the same when doing that.

Since the documentation of the plugin is very poor I also had a look into the JspcMojo
but could not find any hints regarding configuration of the target version of tomcat.

Any one an idea?

cheers,
chris