Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com> on 2018/11/16 20:24:45 UTC

BrowseForSave issue

A very odd thing happening. I use file.browseForSave throughout my
application but a new use all of a sudden doesn't work but only in runtime.
It's fine when testing in FlashBuilder. There's nothing particularly
different than other uses I have.

fileToCreate.browseForSave( "Save File As" );
fileToCreate.addEventListener( Event.SELECT, saveExportFile, false, 0, true
);

What could possibly account for it working in authoring mode but not
runtime?

Re: BrowseForSave issue

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
I remember reading something about this.
Check the release notes here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/flash-player/release-note/fp_31_air_31_release_notes.html

   - Saving files to the filesystem from a Flash applet

maybe that is affecting you.