Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/20 05:37:44 UTC

10.3.3.0 download page added, please review

Hi all,

I have added a download page for the 10.3.3.0 release and removed the
links to 10.3.2.1 and 10.3.1.4:

http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html

I am planning to announce the release tomorrow. Please review the new
pages, and let me know if you feel they need some adjustment.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: 10.3.3.0 download page added, please review

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Kim Haase <Ca...@sun.com> wrote:
> The page looks fine to me, Andrew, except that the "Last Updated" date at
> the bottom needs changing.
>
> I am guessing that when you announce the release you will also add this
> release to the News section on the home page
> (http://db.apache.org/derby/index.html).

Fixed. Yes, after the announcement goes out, I'll update the news
section on the front page. Planning on making the announcement
tomorrow at this point.

Posted by Kim Haase <Ca...@Sun.COM>.
The page looks fine to me, Andrew, except that the "Last Updated" date
at the bottom needs changing.

I am guessing that when you announce the release you will also add this
release to the News section on the home page
(http://db.apache.org/derby/index.html).

Thanks for all your work on this release!

Kim