Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com> on 2019/01/25 08:47:20 UTC

Job slower

Hallo.
I use MCF 2.12 and postgresql 9.3.25 Solr 7.6 Tika 1.19 on Ubuntu Server 18.04

Weekly I scheduled by crontab  for the user postgres :
15 8 * * Sun vacuumdb --all --analyze
20 10 * * Sun reindexdb postgres
25 10 * * Sun reindexdb dbname

I see that the job that indexes 700000 documents daily, runs slower day by day.
It run 8 hours a few of week ago, but now it runs in 12 hours and the number of documents are not changed too much.

What could I do to speed up the job?

Thanks a lot
Mario

Re: Job slower

Posted by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl>.
Hi Bisonti,

Will you please explain other configurations of the system which you are
using and number of worker threads and Max DB connections or any other
related parameters?
Actually I am also facing similar type of issue of slow crawling the job.
That will be really helpful for me.

Thanks And Regards,
Nikita

--