Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Paul Bonser <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/10 20:33:22 UTC

Over-sensitive spam blocking

I hate to be posting a non-dev-related message here, but this spam blocking
is getting ridiculous.

So far at least two people, myself and Filipe Manana have been getting
messages rejected as spam.

Does someone know who manages this mail server, and if they could look into
why this is happening?

I suppose if it isn't related to the specific thread, then this message will
get rejected, too. We'll see. That's half the reason I'm sending this email.

--
Paul Bonser
http://probablyprogramming.com

Re: Over-sensitive spam blocking

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@gmail.com>.
Wow, this was the first successful e-mail today.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com

Re: Over-sensitive spam blocking

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave butlerdi <bu...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 10 June 2010 20:33, Paul Bonser <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hate to be posting a non-dev-related message here, but this spam blocking
> is getting ridiculous.
>
> So far at least two people, myself and Filipe Manana have been getting
> messages rejected as spam.
>
> Does someone know who manages this mail server, and if they could look into
> why this is happening?
>
> I suppose if it isn't related to the specific thread, then this message
> will
> get rejected, too. We'll see. That's half the reason I'm sending this
> email.
>
> --
> Paul Bonser
> http://probablyprogramming.com

--
Regards

Dave Butler
butlerdi-at-pharm2phork-dot-org

Also on Skype as pharm2phork

Get Skype here http://www.skype.com/download.html

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

Re: Over-sensitive spam blocking

Posted by James Hayton <th...@purplebulldog.com>.
I get rejected all the time as well.
Using google apps and on no known spam lists.

James

Sent Via iPhone

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.