Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Lockaby <pa...@paullockaby.com> on 2010/11/13 04:43:56 UTC

fedora core 13/14 compile problem patch

Since it seems my last email seems to have been botched by Yahoo! I'm sending this patch out again so that it can get into the next release! This solves a problem with apreq2 compiling on Fedora 13 and newer. (The problem might be in RHEL6, since it is based on Fedora... but I'm not sure.)

Here is the problem it solves:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Release_Notes/sect-Release_Notes-The_GCC_Compiler_Collection.html

And the patch is attached.

Re: fedora core 13/14 compile problem patch

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Applied in r1034645. Thanks!