Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrey Tkach <tk...@sac.com.ua> on 2005/06/13 18:26:30 UTC

JS menu in Border

Hi,

What could be the reason that some Java Script menu doesn't work with
Border.html page (from Border object)?
On static html everything works fine, even in page preview in MyEclipse menu
is displayed and running.
But when application runs menu just disappears...
Could it be connected with some Tapestry rendering features? How can I
prevent it?

Thank you,
Andrey

RE: JS menu in Border

Posted by Andrey Tkach <tk...@sac.com.ua>.
Everything is fine now. Problem was in situation of .js file.
I just moved it from WEB-INF/ to WebRoot.

Andrey