Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Frédéric Esnault <fe...@legisway.com> on 2007/06/26 15:41:16 UTC

value constraints

Hi all,

I didn't find too much information about value constraints for node properties. I was wondering how to define this, what are the possibilities, and if there is some (extensive) information about it somewhere?

Thanks !

Frederic Esnault

RE: value constraints

Posted by Frédéric Esnault <fe...@legisway.com>.
You're right, I managed to test everything with only the JSR 170 spec ;)

Thanks !

Frédéric Esnault

> I didn't find too much information about value constraints for node properties.
> I was wondering how to define this, what are the possibilities, and if there is
> some (extensive) information about it somewhere?

I think the JCR spec is the best (and only...) documentation on what's
possible. AFAIK Jackrabbit supports all of the specified types of
constraints.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: value constraints