Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Thomas O'Neill <to...@new-innov.com> on 2022/02/23 13:39:42 UTC

New Pulsar Manager Release

Is it possible to create a new release 0.3.0 of pulsar-manager?  There have
been a few changes since 0.2.0 including the Log4j2 vulnerability, and it
would be nice to have these changes in the docker image.

--

[image: New Innovations, Inc.] <http://new-innov.com>

Thomas O'Neill

DevOps Engineer
Phone: 330.899.9954 <((DirectPhone))>

Re: New Pulsar Manager Release

Posted by Li Li <ur...@gmail.com>.
+1, it’s good idea, I will deal with it.