Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/02/05 15:42:48 UTC

Parent Pom - UIMA-Wide - do you want to use version 4 (the latest)?

The current parent-pom chain ends up referencing the uima-wide parent pom at
version 3, but version 4 is the current one.

Not sure if that matters, but might be worth changing.

-Marshall

Re: Parent Pom - UIMA-Wide - do you want to use version 4 (the latest)?

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Am 05.02.2013 19:28, schrieb Marshall Schor:
> hmmm, I think that UIMA-2560 is for version 5 (not yet released).
>
> Version 4 was released last May, 2012.
>
> Version 3 (the one textmarker is referring to) was released November 2011.
>
> I was suggesting using Version 4; I'm not suggesting releasing version 5 :-)

Oh, my mistake. Yes, version 4 should be used.

Peter

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.