Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mahendrasawarkar <ma...@rediffmail.com> on 2011/08/31 19:21:03 UTC

polling xml files from a get url, need http provider and consumer setting

hi guys,
i am trying to poll xml files from a getURL which doesnt need soap
request,wsdl or wadl,
 and that url is not having data binding ,
i put this url in the javadsl and after run from mvn camel:run i get the the
xml file but i dont know how to fetch files through serviceMix , i tried
combination of provider and consumer but still useless ........the url is
pattern of
https://org.mystore.com/SellerPortal/v3?email=mahendra@mystore.com&password=newUser&status=New
note that it has s in the https, have a email and status  property....

and one more thing is when we are trying with this url we are getting error
in log as
@ is converted to %40 and againn to hex %2540, after this i am just like
stuck their...please if can someone give me provider and consumer setting ,
and how to write those endpoints in the route format in camel-context...

regards
mahendra