Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> on 2011/10/28 16:42:29 UTC

Re: ******** Re: 2.0.65 and 2.3.15-dev

Great,

time to make 2.3.15 available to test.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
From: Eric Covener
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:38 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: ******** Re: 2.0.65 and 2.3.15-dev

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> wrote:
> Cannot find it in Trunk.

IIUC This is the fix for ip-based vhosts with AcceptFilter none on
windows in trunk:

Re: ******** Re: 2.0.65 and 2.3.15-dev

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 10/28/2011 6:07 PM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:
> On 10/28/2011 8:00 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Steffen<in...@apachelounge.com>  wrote:
>>> Great,
>>> time to make 2.3.15 available to test.
>> It would be most useful to be tested ahead of being part of an
>> attempted release.
>>
> For the pre-mentioned AcceptFilter+windows+vhost thing I have been running the fix now for
> a few weeks using AcceptFilter none and all has been very good.

Terrific news!  Has anyone happened to double check 'connect' and 'data'?
I know Gregg's system was particularly wonky when it came to recycling
sockets or AcceptEx API's on his network stack.

Re: ******** Re: 2.0.65 and 2.3.15-dev

Posted by "Gregg L. Smith" <gl...@gknw.net>.

Re: ******** Re: 2.0.65 and 2.3.15-dev

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.