Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/07/26 19:14:30 UTC

RE: I would like to know what tomcat release bug 345 was deferred to, still doesn't seem to be fixed on tomcat 3.2.3

>I would like to know the status of this bug and what release
>it is going to
>be addressed in ?
>I found another person had filed bug 345 quite awhile back.
>We need the
>proper date header response back to browser so it won't reload
>staic files
>all the time. We don't want to use the IIS redirect as a way
>around this.
>This issue did not seem to get fixed/addressed in tomcat 3.2.3
>which we just
>tried out.

You're rigth, TC 3.2.3 and 3.3b1 didn't send the Date header.

Who's is commiters agree to add the Date headers in both http
connectors ? There is a hack in Date stuff which will avoid
spending too much time to generate the date !: