Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Julian Klein <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/09 23:56:24 UTC

Sync. Coccon with Slide - NEED HELP!

Hi All,

  As I have looked into the cocoon slide
implementation, it seems as if the createCollection,
delete, and upload actions are mostly cocoon classes
(xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/acting.SourceUpload
and
xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/acting.MultiUpload
Action) and not based on any of the slide content
stores, etc.
I was wondering if anyone has managed to get
versioning or any of the other features of the coccon
impl of slide working.  It seems that most of the
actions are temporary (active until TC is restarted).

<question>
Do I need to alter these actions to notify the slide
store of the correct action to take or are there some
other classes I need to alter?
</question>

Finally, I have resetBeforeStarting to false in the
slide conf files.  All these are recent builds with
java 1.4 and Red Hat Linux 8.0.

Thanks in Advance.
Julian