Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Kerry Bonin <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/24 21:19:13 UTC

Fixed critical bug (SSL hanging on Windows), question on patch submission...

I just tracked down an issue where on some of our Windows machines the
QPIDD client would sometimes hang when the broker died while using an SSL
connection.  I fixed this in 0.12, but it appears to still exist in 0.16,
and 0.18 RC is in process - I was wondering which branch I should submit a
patch against?

Re: Fixed critical bug (SSL hanging on Windows), question on patch submission...

Posted by Justin <jr...@redhat.com>.
Hi, Kerry.  You can submit it against 0.19, the current trunk version, and
we'll have it in our 0.20 release.