Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John Farmer <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/30 18:10:23 UTC

Tomcat 5.0.19 Include Loop Crash

Are setup is as follows:

Tomcat 5.0.19

tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2

Apache 2.0.48

Linux Kernel 2.4.20

Tomcat is talking to apache through mod jk.  What we
are seeing is that
if a jsp page on the server includes itself then it
will never get
compiled and when someone hits the page, it will crash
the entire tomcat
process.  Also if you have 2 pages and page1 is
including a page2 that is
including itself this will also crash the site.  Is
this a bug?  Or is
there a setting that I need to tweak in order to get
this to stop?

RE: Tomcat 5.0.19 Include Loop Crash

Posted by David Demner <tu...@demner.com>.
Hi John,

This is the turbine-user mailing list.  You are probably looking for the
tomcat-user mailing list.

But now that you're here, Turbine is certainly something to look at ;)

David