Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MORÁVEK Peter <mo...@pobox.sk> on 2000/05/03 11:56:19 UTC

Cocoon 1.7.3

Hello,

 I just want to know, what is the publish date for Cocoon 1.7.3 ?

thanks

Peter Moravek

Re: Cocoon 1.7.3

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 4 May 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Donald Ball wrote:

> > > It's clear for me, Donald, what do you say?
> >
> > I think we should resolve the validity of request parameter values
> > question first. later this afternoon perhaps?
>
> Okdk, you are the showstopper dude, just tell me when you remove the
> lock. I'm all "go" from this side of the atlantic :)

Well, we can release with this potential bug lurking, but I'd think it'd
be nice to close it before releasing. I'm sure I'm not the only person to
have been accidentally bitten by the side effects of this undocumented
feature. :)

- donald

Re: Cocoon 1.7.3

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Wed, 3 May 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > MORÁVEK Peter wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > >  I just want to know, what is the publish date for Cocoon 1.7.3 ?
> >
> > It's clear for me, Donald, what do you say?
>
> I think we should resolve the validity of request parameter values
> question first. later this afternoon perhaps?

Okdk, you are the showstopper dude, just tell me when you remove the
lock. I'm all "go" from this side of the atlantic :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Cocoon 1.7.3

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.

Re: Cocoon 1.7.3