Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com> on 2007/05/30 14:50:16 UTC

build is failing

iam trying to build the binaries from servicemix code by using the following
commands

a) mvn eclipse:eclipse
b) mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step1 install

none of the commands are working and iam getting the following error, i
manually dowloaded eclipse plugin jar and placed in the folder
.m2/repository but still iam getting the same error.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   ServiceMix
[INFO]   Servicemix :: Build
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Parent
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Core
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: JBI
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Services
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Core
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Audit
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Common
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Common
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Components
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: SOAP
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: SOAP2
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: BeanFlow
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Tooling
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Maven2 JBI Plugin
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Maven2 XFire Plugin
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]

Re: build is failing

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Arif,

You can ignore these warnings.  There are there all the time...

Gert

Re: build is failing

Posted by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com>.
Thank you Gert,

   Iam successfully able to build,delploy and run the servicemix.

   one more question i took the code for revision 542294 for the fix SM-598
can i use the binaries of this source for production purspose since iam
getting the following warnings and some errors but build is successful
please look into this warnings and let me know.

The following warnings are during mvn eclipse:eclipse

[WARNING]
        Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:test retains local scope 'test'
overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.1:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compile
'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compil
e'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any resource loader.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compi
le'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.objectweb.howl:howl:jar:1.0.1-1:test retains local
scope 'test' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointResolver:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.
servicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointResolver
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.s
ervicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.PojoMarshaler:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.se
rvicemix.jbi.messaging.PojoMarshaler
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.s
ervicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.acl.impl.AuthorizationEntry:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.acl.impl.AuthorizationEntry
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.expression.Expression:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicem
ix.expression.Expression
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.expression.Expression:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicem
ix.expression.Expression
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.client.ClientFactory:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemi
x.client.ClientFactory
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.Broker:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.
nmr.Broker
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.Flow:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.j
bi.nmr.flow.Flow
[...]
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.auth.AuthenticationService:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: o
rg.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.auth.AuthenticationService
Warning, could not load class: org.springframework.core.io.Resource:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Warning, could not load class: org.springframework.core.io.Resource:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.acl.AuthorizationMap:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apa
che.servicemix.jbi.security.acl.AuthorizationMap
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.FlowChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servi
cemix.jbi.nmr.flow.FlowChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.s
ervicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.s
ervicemix.jbi.resolver.EndpointChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.SubscriptionManager:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.se
rvicemix.jbi.nmr.SubscriptionManager
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.resolver.SubscriptionFilter:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apach
e.servicemix.jbi.resolver.SubscriptionFilter
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentNameSpace:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apac
he.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentNameSpace
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.expression.MessageVariableResolver:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.ap
ache.servicemix.expression.MessageVariableResolver
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.expression.MessageVariableResolver:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.ap
ache.servicemix.expression.MessageVariableResolver
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.expression.MessageVariableResolver:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.ap
ache.servicemix.expression.MessageVariableResolver
[INFO] Generating XSD file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\core\servicemix-core\target\xbean\servicemix.xsd
for namespace: http://ser
vicemix.apache.org/config/1.0
[INFO] Generating WIKI documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\core\servicemix-core\target\xbean\servicemix.xsd.wiki
for n
amespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.SubscriptionSpec:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache
.servicemix.jbi.container.SubscriptionSpec
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.ActivationSpec:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.s
ervicemix.jbi.container.ActivationSpec
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.Flow:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.j
bi.nmr.flow.Flow
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.management.BaseSystemService:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apac
he.servicemix.jbi.management.BaseSystemService
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.keystore.KeystoreInstance:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: or
g.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.keystore.KeystoreInstance
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.Flow:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.j
bi.nmr.flow.Flow
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.ActivationSpec:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.s
ervicemix.jbi.container.ActivationSpec
[INFO] ...done.

[INFO] [eclipse:eclipse]
[WARNING]
        Artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.13:test retains local scope 'test'
overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/xfire/bcprov-jdk15/133/bcprov-jdk15-133.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.xfire:bcprov-jdk15:pom:133'
from repository codehaus-snapshots (http://repository.
codehaus.org)
Downloading:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/codehaus/xfire/bcprov-jdk15/133/bcprov-jdk15-133.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.xfire:bcprov-jdk15:pom:133'
from repository central (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2
)
Downloading:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/m2-repo/org/codehaus/xfire/bcprov-jdk15/133/bcprov-jdk15-133.po
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.xfire:bcprov-jdk15:pom:133'
from repository servicemix-m2-repo (http://svn.apache.
org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/m2-repo)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/codehaus/xfire/bcprov-jdk15/133/bcprov-jdk15-133.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.xfire:bcprov-jdk15:pom:133'
from repository apache-incubating (http://people.apach
e.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/xfire/bcprov-jdk15/133/bcprov-jdk15-133.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.codehaus.xfire:bcprov-jdk15:pom:133'
from repository codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.o
rg)
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/wss4j/wss4j/1.5.1/wss4j-1.5.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'wss4j:wss4j:pom:1.5.1' from repository
codehaus-snapshots (http://repository.codehaus.org)
Downloading: http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/wss4j/wss4j/1.5.1/wss4j-1.5.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'wss4j:wss4j:pom:1.5.1' from repository
central (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/m2-repo/wss4j/wss4j/1.5.1/wss4j-1.5.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'wss4j:wss4j:pom:1.5.1' from repository
servicemix-m2-repo (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incu
bator/servicemix/m2-repo)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/wss4j/wss4j/1.5.1/wss4j-1.5.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'wss4j:wss4j:pom:1.5.1' from repository
apache-incubating (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incu
bating-repository)
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/wss4j/wss4j/1.5.1/wss4j-1.5.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'wss4j:wss4j:pom:1.5.1' from repository
codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org)
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/xfire/saaj-impl/1.3/saaj-impl-1.3.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'xfire:saaj-impl:pom:1.3' from repository
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/xfire/saaj-impl/1.3/saaj-impl-1.3.pom
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/m2-repo/xfire/saaj-impl/1.3/saaj-impl-1.3.pom
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/xfire/saaj-impl/1.3/saaj-impl-1.3.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'xfire:saaj-impl:pom:1.3' from repository
apache-incubating (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-in
cubating-repository)
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/xfire/saaj-impl/1.3/saaj-impl-1.3.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'xfire:saaj-impl:pom:1.3' from repository
codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org)
[INFO] Using source status cache:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\target\mvn-eclipse-cache.properties

[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j

[INFO] Preparing eclipse:eclipse
[WARNING]
        Artifact commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'compil
e'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.springframework:spring-beans:jar:2.0.1:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'com
pile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.springframework:spring-core:jar:2.0.1:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'comp
ile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[INFO] [xbean:mapping {execution: default}]

[INFO] Generating HTML documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-http\target\xbean\
servicemix-http.xsd.html for namespace:
http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpConfiguration:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.service
mix.http.HttpConfiguration
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.http.ContextManager:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix
.http.ContextManager
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.http.endpoints.HttpConsumerMarshaler:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.
apache.servicemix.http.endpoints.HttpConsumerMarshaler
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.http.SslParameters:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.
http.SslParameters
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.http.BasicAuthCredentials:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.serv
icemix.http.BasicAuthCredentials
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.http.ProxyParameters:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemi
x.http.ProxyParameters
.xsd for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0
[INFO] Generating WIKI documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-http\target\xbean\
servicemix-http.xsd.wiki for namespace:
http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpEndpointType:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicem
ix.http.HttpEndpointType
[INFO] ...done.

[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.2:compile has
a different version from that in dependency managemen

[WARNING]
        Artifact
org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-connector:jar:1.2-beta:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding b
roader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact
org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction:jar:1.2-beta:provided
retains local scope 'provided' overriding
 broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact commons-pool:commons-pool:jar:1.2:test retains local scope
'test' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jms_1.1_spec:jar:1.1:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding broad
er scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec:jar:1.1:provided
retains local scope 'provided' overr
iding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec:jar:1.1:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding br
oader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.springframework:spring-context:jar:2.0.1:provided
retains local scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'c
ompile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.springframework:spring-dao:jar:2.0.1:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'compi
le'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[INFO] [xbean:mapping {execution: default}]

Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.jms.JmsConfiguration:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemi
x.jms.JmsConfiguration
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.DestinationChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apac
he.servicemix.jms.endpoints.DestinationChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsConsumerMarshaler:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.ap
ache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsConsumerMarshaler
Warning, could not load class: org.springframework.core.io.Resource:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.DestinationChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apac
he.servicemix.jms.endpoints.DestinationChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsConsumerMarshaler:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.ap
ache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsConsumerMarshaler
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.DestinationChooser:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apac
he.servicemix.jms.endpoints.DestinationChooser
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsProviderMarshaler:
[...]
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-jms\target\xbean\servicemix-jms.x
sd for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0
[INFO] Generating WIKI documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-jms\target\xbean\s
ervicemix-jms.xsd.wiki for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.jms.JmsEndpointType:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix
.jms.JmsEndpointType
[INFO] ...done.
[INFO] [jbi:generate-jbi-component-descriptor]
[INFO] Generating jbi.xml
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.2:runtime has a
different version from that in dependency management
commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.2.1:runtime, overriding dependency
management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:test, overriding dependency management
[INFO] [build:copy {execution: default}]

[INFO] Generating jbi.xml
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management

[INFO] Generating HTML documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-xmpp\target\xbean\
servicemix-xmpp.xsd.html for namespace:
http://servicemix.apache.org/xmpp/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.xmpp.XMPPComponent:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.
xmpp.XMPPComponent
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.xmpp.XMPPMarshaler:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.
xmpp.XMPPMarshaler
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.xmpp.XMPPComponent:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.
xmpp.XMPPComponent
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.xmpp.XMPPMarshaler:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.
xmpp.XMPPMarshaler
[INFO] Generating XSD file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-xmpp\target\xbean\servicemix-xmpp

[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j

[INFO] Generating Spring 2.0 schema mapping:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\serviceengines\servicemix-bean\target\xbean\M
ETA-INF\spring.schemas for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0
[INFO] Generating HTML documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\serviceengines\servicemix-bean\target\xbean\ser
vicemix-bean.xsd.html for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.bean.support.BeanInfo:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicem
ix.bean.support.BeanInfo
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.bean.BeanComponent:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.
bean.BeanComponent
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.bean.support.MethodInvocationStrategy:
d for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0
[INFO] Generating WIKI documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\serviceengines\servicemix-bean\target\xbean\ser
vicemix-bean.xsd.wiki for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.bean.BeanEndpoint:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.b
ean.BeanEndpoint
[INFO] ...done.

[WARNING]
        Artifact xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.8.1:provided retains local scope
'provided' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.03:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a

[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact antlr:antlr:jar:2.7.6:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management antlr:antlr:
jar:2.7.5:compile, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact commons-io:commons-io:jar:1.1:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management comm
ons-io:commons-io:jar:1.3.1:compile, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management

[INFO] Generating HTML documentation file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\serviceengines\servicemix-eip\target\xbean\serv
icemix-eip.xsd.html for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/eip/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.eip.EIPConfiguration:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemi
x.eip.EIPConfiguration
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget
Warning, could not load class: org.springframework.core.io.Resource:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ser
vicemix.eip.support.ExchangeTarget
Warning, could not load class: org.springframework.core.io.Resource:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.eip.support.Predicate:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicem
ix.eip.support.Predicate
[...]
icemix-eip.xsd.wiki for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/eip/1.0
Warning, could not load class: org.apache.servicemix.eip.EIPEndpoint:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.eip
.EIPEndpoint
Warning, could not load class:
org.apache.servicemix.eip.support.RoutingRule:
[...]

[INFO] [pmd:check {execution: validate}]
[INFO]
[WARNING]
        Artifact stax:stax-api:jar:1.0.1:provided retains local scope
'provided' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact xerces:xmlParserAPIs:jar:2.2.1:provided retains local scope
'provided' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.codehaus.woodstox:wstx-asl:jar:3.0.3:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'compi
le'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.springframework:spring:jar:2.0.1:provided retains local
scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.apache.xbean:xbean-spring:jar:3.0:provided retains
local scope 'provided' overriding broader scope 'compile'

        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[INFO] [xbean:mapping {execution: default}]
[INFO] Generating META-INF properties file:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\serviceengines\servicemix-jsr181\target\xbean\
META-INF\services\org\apache\xbean\spring\http\servicemix.apache.org\jsr181\1.0
for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr18
1/1.0
[INFO] Generating Spring 2.0 handler mapping:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\serviceengines\servicemix-jsr181\target\xbea

The following warning is during step1 build

[...]

The following warning is during step2 build

[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any resource loader.
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundExcept
ion: Unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'

in/resources/org/apache/servicemix/wsn/wsn.wsdl
[ERROR] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.codehaus.xfire.gen.Wsdl11Generator).
[ERROR] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Retrieving document at 'brw-2.wsdl', relative to
'file:/D:/Softwares/ServiceMixSrc/deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-wsn2005/
src/main/resources/org/apache/servicemix/wsn/wsn.wsdl'.

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Archetypes :: ITests
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [build:copy {execution: default}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[WARNING]
        Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:test retains local scope 'test'
overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Shared
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[WARNING]
        Artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.13:provided retains local scope
'provided' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.1:provided retains local scope
'provided' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[INFO] [jbi:generate-jbi-shared-library-descriptor]
[INFO] Generating jbi.xml
[INFO] [build:copy {execution: default}]

servicemix-file.xsd.wiki for namespace:
http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0
[INFO] ...done.
[INFO] [jbi:generate-jbi-component-descriptor]
[INFO] Generating jbi.xml
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management
[INFO] [build:copy {execution: default}]

[INFO] Building jar:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-file\target\servicemix-file-3.2-incubati
ng-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [jbi:jbi-component]
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management
[INFO] Including: commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1:compile
[INFO] Including: log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile

ervicemix-ftp.xsd.wiki for namespace: http://servicemix.apache.org/ftp/1.0
[INFO] ...done.
[INFO] [jbi:generate-jbi-component-descriptor]
[INFO] Generating jbi.xml
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management
[INFO] [build:copy {execution: default}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]

[INFO] Building jar:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-ftp\target\servicemix-ftp-3.2-incubating
-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [jbi:jbi-component]
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management
[INFO] Including: commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1:compile

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: HTTP
[...]

t commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.3:compile, overriding dependency
[...]

[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: JMS
[...]

D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-jms\target\servicemix-jms-3.2-incubating
-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [jbi:jbi-component]
[...]

[INFO] Including: de.schlichtherle.io:truezip:jar:6.5.4:compile

[INFO] Generating jbi.xml
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management
[INFO] [build:copy {execution: default}]

[INFO] Building jar:
D:\Softwares\ServiceMixSrc\deployables\bindingcomponents\servicemix-xmpp\target\servicemix-xmpp-3.2-incubati
ng-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [jbi:jbi-component]
[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact of type:
jar; constructing POM artifact instead.
[WARNING] Resolved artifact log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.12:compile has a different
version from that in dependency management log4j:log4j
:jar:1.2.13:provided, overriding dependency management
[WARNING] Resolved artifact xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile has a
different version from that in dependency management xml-a
pis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.04:compile, overriding dependency management
[INFO] Including: commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1:compile

NAPSHOT\servicemix-xmpp-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Service Engines
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[WARNING]
        Artifact org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.1:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compile
'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compil
e'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the
local scope.

[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.

Re: build is failing

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Arif,

Re: build is failing