Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fadi qutaishat <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/17 17:22:32 UTC

Explanation

Hi,

My apologies to all of you if I don not make myself clear enough when I post questions.

Actually in my �closing db connection� question I have used that example from the book �Cocoon: Building XML Applications� and I have been using it just to for testing the connection with MySQL server.

I agree with Chris in that it is better to keep sql out of content-xml files.

To Derek- I do not mean that there are problems with the documentation,

on the contrary, it was very helpful but what happend yesterday that I did the configurations exactly as they were specified in the documentation but it did not work. This morning I started cocoon, ran the test file suddenly everything was working.

Many thanks,

Fadi