Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/31 03:09:48 UTC

Can I prevent Wicket from overwriting my markup IDs?

I am new in wicket. Just wanted to verify my understanding is right or not. If I have the following HTML:

Does Wicket (as of version 1.4.7) always overwrite my markup ID? If not, what is the way of stoping Wicket doing that (i.e., keep my original markup id)?

Thanks.

Re: Can I prevent Wicket from overwriting my markup IDs?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
setMarkupId("foo")  - but this is not a recommended practice - see the other
thread that you're on :)

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com