Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matthias Fischer <m....@abc-media.de> on 2001/11/12 13:08:00 UTC

FOP, embedded fonts

Ahm, if I recall right, the other day there was some mailing concerning FOP
and embedded fonts. Unfortunately I cancelled all relating mails, but I
would need the information now, and the archive seems not to be reachable at
present.

So, please take my apology - but would someone of you help me in telling me
once again (a) whether FOP does embed fonts, and if yes, how this has to be
acomplished.

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

Dott. Matthias Fischer
abc.Mediaservice GmbH

Nebelhornstraße 8
86807 Buchloe
Tel. (08241) 9686-38
Fax  (08241) 9686-26
http://www.abc-media.de
e-mail: m.fischer@abc-media.de

ein Unternehmen der abc.Mediengruppe

Re: FOP, embedded fonts

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
Yes, FOP supports embedding fonts.
Look here for instructions: http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:08:00 +0100 Matthias Fischer wrote:
> Ahm, if I recall right, the other day there was some mailing concerning FOP
> and embedded fonts. Unfortunately I cancelled all relating mails, but I
> would need the information now, and the archive seems not to be reachable at
> present.
>
> So, please take my apology - but would someone of you help me in telling me
> once again (a) whether FOP does embed fonts, and if yes, how this has to be
> acomplished.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Matthias
>

> Dott. Matthias Fischer
> abc.Mediaservice GmbH
>
> Nebelhornstraße 8
> 86807 Buchloe
> Tel. (08241) 9686-38
> Fax  (08241) 9686-26
> http://www.abc-media.de
> e-mail: m.fischer@abc-media.de
>
> ein Unternehmen der abc.Mediengruppe

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch