Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Carlos S <ne...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/12 00:18:35 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd ldap auth module

Hi,

I am using CentOS 5.4 system with httpd 2.2.3-43.el5.centos.3. I am
looking at LDAP module for Apache httpd for authentication. The 'yum
install' gives me 'mod_authz_ldap.i386 0:0.26-9.el5_5.1', whereas on
Apache documentation site I found mod_authNz_ldap module. Both modules
appear to be different looking at available directives. Any clues or
suggestions on which module should be used? Where can I find
documentation for mod_authz_ldap?

--
CS.

Re: [users@httpd] httpd ldap auth module

Posted by Shantanu Pavgi <pa...@uab.edu>.
I think mod_authnz_ldap is already included in the httpd package on CentOS/RH systems. It is enabled by default and you can check enabled/loaded modules using following command: '/usr/sbin/httpd -M'.

--
Shantanu Pavgi.