Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2015/12/17 16:10:00 UTC

CouchDb Weekly News Holiday

Hi marketing team,

I am writing to let you know that we will pause the Weekly News over the holidays until January 7th, 2016.

All the best and happy holidays
Katharina

Re: CouchDb Weekly News Holiday

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Katha,

thanks a lot for your awesome work on the weekly news. It's good to have
you on board and knowing, that the news are always rollin' ;-)

Have some nice days and all the best for 2016!

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk