Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "Mariappan, Prem Kannan" <Pr...@Honeywell.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/21 15:47:33 UTC

Apache Ignite C# Client Connection configuration for kubernetes

Hello Ignite team,

We are following the below article to establish C# client connection to the Ignite Cluster, both of them deployed in the Kubernetes.

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/installation/kubernetes/amazon-eks-deployment#creating-service

We do not find the equivalent C# class/method to perform the connection configuration in the C# client application.

[cid:image001.png@01D855C4.3D17A3A0]

Please help us to find alternate methods to do the connection configuration for Kubernetes.

Thank you.

Prem

Re: Apache Ignite C# Client Connection configuration for kubernetes

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
To summarize, those issues are specific to Alpine Linux

1. dlopen issue was fixed in 2.13:
2. LD_LIBRARY_PATH env var should be set
to /usr/lib/jvm/default-jvm/jre/lib/amd64/server for openjdk8,
    /usr/lib/jvm/default-jvm/jre/lib/server for openjdk11

More details:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72028479/error-in-apache-ignite-c-sharp-client-connection-for-kubernetes

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Mariappan, Prem Kannan" <Pr...@Honeywell.com.INVALID>.
Hello Ignite team,

We raised the same issue in Stack Overflow - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71957287/apache-ignite-c-sharp-client-connection-configuration-for-kubernetes and https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72028479/error-in-apache-ignite-c-sharp-client-connection-for-kubernetes

We got responses for it, we got to know that the reported issue was addressed in V2.13.

We get the below error after upgrading the ignite to V2.13,

failed to start: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library 'libjvm.so' or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: Error loading shared library liblibjvm.so: No such file or directory at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.Jni.JvmDll.JniNativeMethodsLinux.JNI_GetCreatedJavaVMs(IntPtr& pvm, Int32 size, Int32& size2) at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.Jni.JvmDll.GetCreatedJvms(IntPtr& pvm, Int32 size, Int32& size2)

[cid:image001.png@01D85B42.D87A9130]