Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jean-Yves Baudy <jy...@free.fr> on 2004/03/23 16:22:50 UTC

RE : type support

Hi Susantha,

I haven't look in depth in the current CVS code. Have you made progress on any Type?

Thanks for your response,

Jean-Yves

RE: RE : type support

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jean-Yves,

I differed this feature to the next release. I started a discussion thread
at axis-c-dev list on supporting <any> but did not get enough feed back. I
studied how Axis/Java and .Net does this. But both do it in a different way
than I had in mind to do that in Axis C++. So we have to disscuss more on
this after this release.

---
Susantha.