Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2009/09/16 17:29:21 UTC

Re: svn commit: r815689 - in /ofbiz/branches/release09.04: ./ applications/content/webapp/content/survey/EditSurveyResponse.ftl

jleroux@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jleroux
> Date: Wed Sep 16 09:35:28 2009
> New Revision: 815689

> Log:
> "Applied fix from trunk for revision: 815687 "
> r815687 | jleroux | 2009-09-16 11:28:30 +0200 (mer. 16 sept. 2009) | 1 ligne
>
> Fix a bug reported by James McGill on user ML

And that bug was?

When writing changelogs, please include a description of the change.
Don't say "bug reported by so and so" or "bug reported in jira".
Actually describe the issue.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I see! It's in there now

Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Right! I understand you don't have the time to follow each post on the user ML, there are more and more nowadays...

Here it is

content/control/EditSurveyResponse puts escaped HTML on the page instead of
the rendered survey.
applications/content/webapp/content/survey/EditSurveyResponse.ftl  has
${surveyString}    but
that apparently escapes the page.   ${surveyString?html} just adds another
level of escaping, and
I couldn't see how to "unescape" from here.
It looks to me like there really should be a call to surveyWrapper.render()
or something like that --
or is it the intended behavior to show the  HTML output instead of the
rendered survey?
--
James McGill
Able Engineering