Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/09 05:07:26 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Testing Notifications in self-service app

Hi Prashant,

I tested the notification endpoint and it works, attached is a screenshot
of my rest client. Can you validate your headers?

I think the is a bug on the online server (demo server).
From the demo server, I can't get any notification but I get a page of
notifications when I use my local Fineract server.

I am aware that there was a bug on the backend that might have caused this,
but the bug was fixed so I don't know if this fix
has been updated on the online server.

Regards,
Courage.

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cajetan,

You can use demo.openmf.org as the domain name

username: mifos
password: password

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Courage.

Posted by Cajetan Rodrigues <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Courage,

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi PRASHANT,

Posted by Cajetan Rodrigues <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Courage, let us know when you finish *documenting *the notifications
REST APIs.
As I have to consume it in *online-banking-app*.

Thanks & Regards,
Cajetan Rodrigues.

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.