Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ejike Daniel <ej...@layer3.com.ng> on 2015/09/07 11:04:42 UTC

Fwd:

Please i need help with this error

<https://www.layer3.ng>

[image: 02][image: 03] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/layer3_2>[image:
04][image: 05] <https://www.facebook.com/layer3nigeria>[image: 06][image:
07] <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKH2_kXtKkANGJ4_bcQQdsw>[image: 08]

This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged or otherwise protected. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not copy, distribute or disclose its content to any person or
entity, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any
medium. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your systems. Personal messages
and/or opinions in a message are solely those of the author. The company
will accept no responsibility for such messages. You are advised to check
the message for computer viruses using your own software before opening any
attachments

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@gmail.com>.
It seems unit tests are failing. You can temporarily getaway with running
tests using -DskipTests switch to your mvn command, see if it goes through.

Santhosh