Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by DeRose Jonathan <de...@bah.com> on 2003/06/07 06:59:20 UTC

RE: Introduction and a proprosal to add new functionality to Struts: Automatichighlighting of errored form elements

Thanks,

  I did not see anything in Bugzilla having to do with styles and
validation errors, but it wasn't an exhaustive look and there is a lot
to look through.

  I was going to submit the enhancement ticket but I did not see a way
to attach any of the patch files to it.  (I see the attach link on
existing bugs, but not on the generate screen.)  Am I supposed to create
the ticket first and then come back and add the patch files?

  I am leaving town for the weekend so I will not be able to get back to
this until Sunday evening, but if anyone wants a preview of what will be
in the Bugzilla ticket, I put a link to the files below.  When I do come
back, I need to create new diff reports (I had originally done them in
PVCS) and submit the ticket.

Documentation + struts.jar
http://64.70.191.174/scm/struts/jrd_struts_html_mod.zip 690k

Documentation
http://64.70.191.174/scm/struts/jrd_struts_html_mod_no_jar.zip 250k

Thanks again, it's really exciting to be a part of this process,
Jonathan