Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2023/11/05 06:35:27 UTC

Releases preparation

Hi guys

You might have seen I was pretty quiet recently. We have been hit by Ciaran
storm. I don’t have electricity and Internet connection at home. As we have
important damages on the house, we decided to rent a new house for a few
days.
I will be back online tonight and I will resume Karaf releases preparation
tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards

Re: Releases preparation

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Wow JB glad you're ok !

I for one fully understand that this work is not your priority and thanks
for sharing this update. Please take the time you need for what is truly
urgent :)

Cheers,
  Serge...

Re: Releases preparation

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

> You might have seen I was pretty quiet recently. We have been hit by
> Ciaran storm. I don’t have electricity and Internet connection at
> home. As we have important damages on the house, we decided to rent a
> new house for a few days.

Wow! I've seen the news but not understood how had it was.

> I will be back online tonight and I will resume Karaf releases
> preparation tomorrow.

Don't worry about that. Take care of yourself first!