Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2010/08/17 02:12:45 UTC

[Notice] wicketstuff-core trunk is now tracking wicket 1.5-SNAPSHOT

Hello,

Based on the vote there were 3 votes for and none against.  All those
who voted wanted trunk to track 1.5-SNAPSHOT versus a stable milestone.

I have created a branch to track wicket 1.4-SNAPSHOT here:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicketstuff-core-1.4

I have just changed the pom.xml in trunk to wicket 1.5-SNAPSHOT so right
now there will be errors but there is a place to commit changes to.  The
wicketstuff-core version is now 1.5-SNAPSHOT.

Developers that want to continue to track the 1.4 branch will have to
use the svn switch command in their working copy to move it to the new
location.

Regards,

Mike

Re: [Notice] wicketstuff-core trunk is now tracking wicket 1.5-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Mike!