Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 19:05:20 UTC

Re: Rampart Configuration

This can be done but I beleive rampart is moving towards policy now.
Previously configurating rampart via parameters was the way to go. For
e.g If you wanted to enforce UT on a service you could add the
follwoing to the services.xml

<parameter name="InflowSecurity">
   <action>
      <items>UsernameToken</items>
      <passwordCallbackClass>MyPasswordCallbackHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
   </action>
</parameter>

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman
Senior Software Engineer

blog: http://www.keith-chapman.org

Re: Rampart Configuration

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Although you specify the rampart config within the policy we do not display
it in the WSDL. So its safe for you to specify the rampart config in the
policy.

Thanks,
Keith.

RE: Rampart Configuration