Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/23 07:00:52 UTC

Ignite JDBC and "Runnable tasks outlived thread pool executor service"

Hi,

I am using Ignite 2.0.0 JDBC driver and when my queries exceed 12sec
timeout I am reciving such an error:

*Runnable tasks outlived thread pool executor service*

Any ideas on this?

Igor

Re: Ignite JDBC and "Runnable tasks outlived thread pool executor service"

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Igor, can you please share the reproducer? This message is printed only
when Ignite node or internal client stops with active tasks in internal
pools. Stop may occur due to GC pause. Please give more details.

--Yakov

Re: Ignite JDBC and "Runnable tasks outlived thread pool executor service"

Posted by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com>.
After number of experiments also found that problem only makes sense for
off-heap caches.

Igor