Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/01/31 16:19:23 UTC

New branches created (Re: I'd like to create branches for 2.1 and for tagging)

The new branches are:
    /roller/branches/roller_2.1
    /roller/branches/roller_2.1_tagging

So...
- Final 2.1 fixes can occur in the roller_2.1 branch
- Tagging code can be committed in the roller_2.1_tagging branch
- And Roller 2.2 work can now commence in the trunk

- Dave