Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Daniel Amadei <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/26 20:46:10 UTC

TestBean showing properties from ConfigTestElement

Hi all,

I'm creating a custom sampler in JMeter and also a custom config test
element, both using a test bean approach.

For the properties to be merged, I've replicated the properties from my
custom config element to my samplers but now all properties are rendered in
my samplers, what I do not want as they are already part of my config
element as shown bellow (all undefined properties come from my config
element).

[image: image.png]

Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks