Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2021/04/09 13:00:06 UTC

Hive & Hadoop 3.1.2

Hi
   I wss trying to update the version of hadoop common hive uses from 2.6.2 to 3.1.2 which compiled fine but the hive shimloader complained about the version and threw exceptions.

Is the version of hive used in nifi stuck on hadoop 2.6.2 or is there a different path to upgrading it?

Darren

RE: Hive & Hadoop 3.1.2

Posted by "Doutre, Mark" <ma...@rakuten.com>.
You need to set up a Hive3ConnectionPool, as per Hive. Am currently using nifi 1.11.4 to talk to HDP 3 - works fine other than the Hive3Streaming issue.

Posted by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com>.
Does that also come with a HiveController3? I looked but didnt see one.

RE: Hive & Hadoop 3.1.2