Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/07 10:06:35 UTC

Pegasus code transfer to apache org

Hi, all,

I've opened up a ticket [1] to Infra for transferring XiaoMi's pegasus repo
[2] to apache Github organization.

[2] https://github.com/XiaoMi/pegasus

Furthermore, I found some people complained [3] that travis-ci could be
terribly slow since many ASF projects are sharing the build-queues.

I'm not sure if it's true. Pegasus currently uses travis-ci as well. I hope
it won't be a problem after the transfer done.

Btw: Some projects have listed the pros&cons of migrating out from
travis-ci to using Azure Pipeline and Github Actions. [3][4]

[3]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8bfee0f0a52b7b8b9ec63724c48f76a7002aeacf7c86c5a23b48f172@%3Cdev.airflow.apache.org%3E
[4]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-23+Migrate+out+of+Travis+CI