Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Neil Lott <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/05 05:56:23 UTC

logging

Congrats on the 2.0.2!

I was able to get our team to move forward using IVY today, so I
appreciate everyone's help.

Is there a way to set the logging of ivy at different levels?  Its
pretty verbose and I'm not sure we really need to see all the messages
except the one-line succeeded message if an ivy-task succeeds and
otherwise a stacktrace if it fails?

Thanks

Neil

Re: logging

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Neil Lott <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congrats on the 2.0.2!
>
> I was able to get our team to move forward using IVY today, so I
> appreciate everyone's help.
>
> Is there a way to set the logging of ivy at different levels?  Its
> pretty verbose and I'm not sure we really need to see all the messages
> except the one-line succeeded message if an ivy-task succeeds and
> otherwise a stacktrace if it fails?

The only task for which the output is configurable ATM is resolve. You can
use the log attribute to tell Ivy which kind of logging you want for this
task. Otherwise you need to use Ant logging level.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/