Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dwi Ardi Irawan <dw...@nwa.iao.co.id> on 2006/05/30 05:27:54 UTC

Servlet Mapping ??? Help Me

I use in web.xml:

     <servlet>
         <servlet-name>MyWeb</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet</servlet-class>
         <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
     </servlet>
     <servlet-mapping>
         <servlet-name>MyWeb</servlet-name>
         <url-pattern>/app</url-pattern>
     </servlet-mapping>

     <servlet>
         <servlet-name>Tooth</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>edu.its.imss.gateway.servlet.Toothervlet</servlet-class>
         <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
     </servlet>
     <servlet-mapping>
         <servlet-name>Tooth</servlet-name>
         <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
     </servlet-mapping>

the problem is, in my .html i'm trying to put an image
the code is fine but, the image isn't visible
the properties of the image in the screen :
http://localhost:8080/images/image_kiri_cut_01.gif
when i put it in new IE, it redirect to my servlet application (trident)
does anyone could help me ???

thnx

http://dwiardiirawan.multiply.com

Re: Servlet Mapping ??? Help Me

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
Also, have you considered just placing all images on a separate apache
server on the same or other machine? I admit I did just that for scirpt and
images for a project, because I didn't have the moral strength to battle
with tomcat configs.

Cheers,
PS

Re: Servlet Mapping ??? Help Me