Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by wa...@bellsouth.net on 2005/12/01 07:35:32 UTC

Re: Solved JSVC Daemon Permissions

Well ... now I know why no one responded to this one . . .  While my init.d  script was changing ownership of tomcat's  directories and files to user "tomcat", it wasn't handling file permissions.  Very simple fix was to run chmod recursively on the directory setting the permissions properly and now everything works as expected.