Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Larry White <lj...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/04 12:46:28 UTC

indexing json

Hi,

Is there a way to index an entire json document automatically as one can do
with the new PostgreSQL json support? By automatically, I mean to create an
inverted index entry (path: value) for each element in the document without
having to specify in advance a schema.

If not in Lucene, can this be done in Solr?

What I'm really looking for is a library i can call, rather than an http
interface.

thank you.

Re: indexing json

Posted by Michael Sokolov <ms...@safaribooksonline.com>.

you might want to try http://siren.solutions/siren/overview/

RE: indexing json

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Elasticsearch works perfectly fine with one node, also embedded :-)

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de